Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday,May 11, 2006

Today will be a good day! We went to church last night and we are doing an old testament survey. We are in 1 and 2nd Chronicles. . Matt and Missy were there, and Kelly, Michael didnt get off work in time to come.It was kinda boring...I know that sounds bad, but I have a hard time with history, and geneology...the fellowship was good!
I went to see Chad this past Tuesday, he goes to court next week, the 18th @9 am. Ya'll please be in prayer for my baby boy.

Job 5:17
Behold, happy [is] the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

Job 5:18
For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
I want him WHOLE!!!
Veronica goes to the dr today. I think they have a diagnosis: You can read about it here:http://www.behcets.com/site/pp.asp?c=bhJIJSOCJrH&b=260549
We have been shopping for Whitney some western clothes for the rodeo. I had gotten her a girls 14 slim , but they are too big I have to take them back and get a 12. I am picking her up from school today to go finish getting her stuff. I also got her a pink tank top to tuck in and a western shirt ( short sleeves) to go over the tank top, and a medium size belt buckle, and her boots. She is gonna look really cute. Mama and Fred are going to be there and I think Daddy and Dorothy will be there too! I'm not sure I'll stay for the rodeo, I dont care anything about people getting bucked off horses or cows . But it should be fun.
Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments: