Thursday, May 24, 2007

A few days in this soap opera life!

Well its been a minute since I last got on here...I've been running here and there like a mad woman, as usual!
It has been raining here ALOT, which is not a bad thing, if you remember last year the boat docks around here were OUT of the water, because the water levels were so low. Well the levels are back up to abundance, and now people are fussing cause it is raining so much! Not me, I love it when it makes people agrivated with the weather, because thats one thing that shows the power of the almighty God. Last night Meo and John and Rudy and I watched a thunderstorm, with lightening and torrential rain and it was gorgeous! I told Meo, too bad you dont have your camera. We were looking at the sky off to the south and could see sheets of rain moving North. It was glorious! This is the hand of God. I talked to an idiot the other day who attributed storms and catastrophe to satan, man satan wished he had that much power! That is God and nothing else.
Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
Its been a long hard week, I went to see Chad Tuesday, he is ok , ready to go to TDCJ, tired of jail...but OK. Hes a trooper, I dont think I could've handled this like he has. He's a strong guy. I pray that God keeps him safe through this ordeal,and keeps him there until God's time to get him out.
Job 5:17 ¶ Behold, happy [is] the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
Job 5:18 For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
I want Chad home, but I want him home WHOLE!
Whitney and I had a confrontation Monday night. She is getting out of hand in her disrespect and disobedience. I pretty much lined her out ( use your imagination) I love my little girl but her soul is so much more important than her being popular and doing her own thing!
Jam 5:19 ¶ Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jam 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Mama went to the dr. Tuesday as well, Meo went with her. Meo said that Dr. Hass is such a nice man. She said she feels like he truly cares about our Mama. I love my Mama, I know there have been times in my life when she probly doubted that, but I do and did. I thank God for her.
Still hav'nt heard from Michael, well Rudy said he called when I was gone Tuesday, but he did'nt have time to talk, just needed his recruiters number, and told Rudy he is FINE, praise the Lord!
Matt finished this past semester with flying colors!! He is still working his 3 jobs and doing fine as well.
CHRIS has been DRUG FREE for 41 days TODAY!!! I talked to him last night(yes he has been calling me!!)_I am actually talking to my UNALTERED son, and thats definatly the hand of God. Thank you Lord! He had to put Daisy down. She was his nearly 10 year old German Shepherd. She has been his companion for all her life. She got hit by a car a few years ago and broke her hip, and now that she is older, she could'nt walk anymore. It was definatly the humane thing to do. He said he bathed her, brushed her, blow dried her, talking to her all the time, then he put her in the back of the truck and he said that made her so happy. She always rode in the back of his truck until she couldnt jump up there anymore, then Chris would put her in there and take her riding. Even when the truck was parked (in her younger days) she's just sit in the back of the truck. She loved that boy as much as he loved her. Anyway , after he got her into the truck, he took her to Jack in the box and bought her some burgers...let her eat them , then took her to the vet and put her on the table, stroking and loving her all the time, while the vet gave her the shot, and she died in Chris' arms. He was so upset, because he loved her. I cant imagine a better death , clean, full and being held by the one who loves you, who you love. My Chris is such a sweet boy! I'm so glad he's sober!
Ive got to go get on my treadmill...My weight is now 157. I know that is still big, but I started at 208. And really , ya'll who know me know I'm solid muscle...always have been! Muscle weights more! (sounds good , don't it)
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Carol said...

That's quite a soap opera life you have there. The story of Chris and his dog choked me up a bit, and I don't even like dogs! But I know that must have been hard for Chris.

Hey, I like you cool new page. Looks good!

Carol