Tuesday, July 08, 2008

O WHAT A SAVIOR

Lyrics

INTRO
He gave His life’s blood for even me.

VERSE 1
Once I, I was straying in sin’s dark valley
No hope within could, could, could I see
Then they searched all of heaven
And they found my sweet Jesus
And He saved a poor lost soul like me

CHORUS
Oh what, what a Savior, O Hallelujah
His heart was broken on Calvary
His hands were nail-scarred
His side was riven
He gave His life’s blood for even me

VERSE 2
Death’s chill, chilly waters, Oh someday I’ll be crossing
His hand will lead me safe, safely o’er to the other side
I’m gonna join the chosen in that bright city
And I’ll live up there forever ever more

CHORUS
Oh what, what a Savior, Oh Hallelujah
His heart was broken on cruel Calvary
His precious hands were nail-scarred
His side was riven
He gave His life’s blood
You know I’m so glad that He did It all just for you
And me

TAG
Oh what a Savior

No comments: