Thursday, August 21, 2008

MY BABY BROTHER IS 47

I did not miss Busters birthday, in fact I thought of him all day, but I was really busy. I did want to mention him here, 1 day late, His birthday is actually AUGUST 20th 1961. This was always a special day to me. Growing up with siblings like I did, it was almost like I had 4 birthdays. May 27th, March 28th, and August 20th, along with my own February 23rd. I don't know why but I always had those days up there with Dec.25th, Nov. 23rd...you know holidays, and I guess I always will.
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


I LOVE YOU BUSTER...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Mamaw 28 said...

Good Pictures!! You got a good looking brother. He really favors my brother. I got to see him today for a little bit and of all the things, I left my camera at home so I didn't get to take a picture of him with his big truck.
Happy Birthday Buster!!! You how old??? Let's don't talk about it cause I will always be ??? years older. Love you Buster...
Thank you Gendy for sharing some old pictures.