Thursday, January 22, 2009

welcome to the SICK HOUSE

Well now Rudy's sick!
Whitney went back to school today with a slight cough but no fever in 24 hours, and to be honest she wanted to go back to school. She really is a social butterfly and she was missing her friends. 3 days out is a long time.
Rudy didn't feel good at all yesterday in fact after he drove his bus he came home and slept until time to go drive again, then came home and went back to the couch to sleep. I made a small roast, which turned out really good, but Rudy didn't feel well enough to eat any. Instead he opted for Jello and an apple. So this morning when the alarm went off at 5:30 I asked him , do you want me to call your boss? Yes please, he moaned...Oh yeah he is a whiner, I know he feels bad but he moans and whines and oh I just cant wait til he's well!
I really don't feel too well myself, but I must hunker down and try to hold up this fort. I have a marble headache, which is just like an ache when I move around, and a slight sore throat, and my body is aching. I have been taking Motrin and Tylenol and trying to ward it off. I will not cave in, I must feel better...Ya'll keep me and mine in your prayers, I'm not sure what this is but it is rough.
Its supposed to be a beautiful day today, nice and warm. I may get outside and do some yardwork. That and the sunshine will probly make me feel better.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. It is flu season, I think:) I have been sick for nearly two weeks. I can feel your pain. Hope and pray all recover quickly.