Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't call AFTER 5...



HEY! THIS IS MY 300TH POST! WOW

Today is the day that I have been dreading for a couple of months now. I can't eat anything today, nothing goes through these lips except stuff that you can see through (and wouldn't you know it I woke up STARVING!). and then at 5...I have to start taking my "Osmoprep". I am having a Gastrointestinal Endoscophy and a colonoscopy TOMORROW, so I have to get cleaned out TODAY!
I love the #2 on the instruction sheet, it says: Start @ 5 pm take 4 osmoprep tablets every 15 minutes with at least 8 oz. of water until 20 tabs have been consumed .
REMAIN CLOSE TO BATHROOM . So if you need me call before 5 cause after 5, I ain't answering the phone...
I'm out til friday maybe later because this weekend is the Lindale Music Fest, I'm gonna be MUCHO busy!


UPDATE:


It was a Piece of cake.


7 comments:

beckymc said...

I hope all goes well with your testing...

Washer Mom Val said...

Take a good book to the "john." Think of the reading you can get done! lol. Seriously - hope all goes well, don't think of fries, burgers, burittos, enchiladas, ice cream, cookies.....ok I'll stop teasing! Music Festival sounds fun - Whitney singing?

Carol said...

Oh man, that doesn't sound like fun. Hope it goes well.

Mamaw 2 6 said...

Once you get all the pills and the water down you'll have it whoopped!! Hope all goes well. I will call you tomorrow evening.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Hope everything went okay. Have fun catching up on your food intake. :)

Washer Mom Val said...

How did it all go?

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I've seen my parents have to go through that before. Hope everything went alright. Let me know how you are doing.