Monday, March 09, 2009

Where do I get my "Musings"

I read a blog that asked the question: Where do you get the ideas of what to blog about... and my answer is: My kids, my Life really is a soap opera. Yeah its a catchy saying, but in my case it's the truth. I have 1 husband (Rudy), 8 sons ( Chris, Matt,Michael, Chad ,Rudy, Ricky, Jesse, Noah) and 1 daughter (Whitney),5 daughters-in-law (Missy,Jennifer,Kelly Casey, Cassie), 5 grandbabies( Luke, Adam, Kaleb, Allie, and Dolese) and another one on the way (?), my dad( Preston), my stepmom (Dorothy), and my stepdad (Fred), 2 sisters (Mary & Carol) and a brother (Buster), brothers-in-law (John & Bo) a ton of nieces and nephews, a bunch of great neices and nephews, crazy friends (Tim and Bonnie) and 2 cameras. I take my camera's everywhere and I write about my chaotic "soap-Opera" life. If you notice the phrase under my title, Laus Deo, that means praise be to God. I mean that! My life is a chaotic soap opera life but I praise God for every day, every breath, every joy and tragedy, and there have been many . I am very rarely idle...I always have a house full of company, there's usually something cooking and always a glass of semi-sweet tea ready to share. I gripe and nag about it all constantly, but I really wouldn't change a thing!
So there you have it...


6 comments:

Carol said...

Yep, you do have a soap opera life. Always lots of excitement going on around your house!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

The truth truly is stranger than fiction, no???
Love those kiddos and cherish the moments........Our next to youngest just got engaged and all of ours are on their own.
I long for them every single day and always smile at the memories of their crazy shenanigans :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Your home sounds like a wonderful, inviting place to visit.

This is my first visit, great blog!!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

You have a large family. And sounds like your home is very inviting and fun.

Dee said...

Hi Bliend, I love your soap opera life and thank you for sharing it! Most of all i love how you put the Lord first in your Life, family and blog. Dee (*_*)

said...

Congratulations on all the exciting things happening in your life and family!

And welcome to the SITS community, it's great to have you join us. :O)