Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random Friday Foto!

This is a sunrise this past week.


I thought it was beautiful.


Meanwhile the neighbors cat was watching the birds, hoping one would stumble while trying to get airborne!





Head on over to CARRIE'S for more Phriday Foto's.



I hope everyone has a blessed easter, and remembers the sacrifice God made for us. He gave His one and only Son for our sins, and then showing us, by His Son, that we have a hope of an eternity with Him!
Hallelujah, What a Saviour!



8 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Nice photos followed by a wonderful message. Thanks! ( I really enjoyed your last post too. It looks like you have an amazing family.)

Come on over and check out my Monogram Bag giveaway... :)

MediMonsters said...

I like looking at the sunset through trees. Very pretty.

Have a great Easter weekend.

Dee said...

Easter Blessings to you and your family! Dee \o/

Susie said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Emily said...

Your cat is ultraintense, I love that look... come on... I will getcha!
Happy Easter and hoping sunshine will find us all for Easter!
From Carries.
Take care,
Emily

Carol said...

Pretty pictures. Hope you have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful sight to wake up to !!

A very Happt Easter to you as well...

Jen said...

Beautiful sunrise!