Tuesday, May 05, 2009

La-La-La I got a new faucet!!

It wasn't easy...There was alot of gripping...especially since we could not find all the proper tools that we once had. That problem should be over (Jesse just got married and we're buying a LOCKING toolbox)I'm so excited that I wont get splashed when I run water in my kitchen sink!
Rudy is definatly NOT a plummer!
But........ isn't my new faucet nice...He really did a good job, and it even has a built-in soap dispenser.
I'm happy (for now) Next I'll get my gates fixed!!!

Thank you RUDY!





5 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Stan is not a plummer either. The other day the trap in my sink came loose. He wanted to use Duct Tape to make it stay. Arrrrrgh!!
I love your happy for now comment. For Christmas Stan gave me granite counters in my kitchen. I overheard him say I should be happy for now so the morning after hearing him say that I walked into the kitchen. I stopped and said "I just love my counters, they are so pretty. I am sure I will be happy all week." Smile!!
BTW I cannot be blamed for the M problem either, I had my six!

Mamaw 28 said...

Great looking faucet. Good Job Rudy!!!

Carol said...

Very cool. I like your new faucet!

Washer Mom Val said...

Cool faucet - love the "Bob the Builder" song with it - too funny!

Becky said...

I like your new faucet!