Monday, June 29, 2009
I have just received an award. It is from Karyn at Candarbry Garden . Karyn honored me with this award. Most of the time I don't like the award thingys, but this one just might teach me a thing or two. Thank you Karyn (I think).
There are Some rules to accepting this award, so I am going to try and paste them here.
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
So here I go
1. I am very opinionated and sometimes my opinion overrules what needs to be said. So many times I need to just be the example and keep my trap shut.
2.I roll around in pity alot more than I need to, instead of counting my (many) blessings, I count the things I cant do.
3. I had a wild streak for a season ( a long time ago ), and I thank the Lord it too passed.
4.I am blessed with such a good family. I had christian parents who tried to bring me up right. I was a very rebellious teenager. I have lots of regrets.
5.I think my Daddy can do ANYTHING. Really he can. I have never heard him say "I can't". He is such a good example to me.
6.I like stupid reality shows, not the bad ones , I love 18 kids and counting (The Duggars) (I am so dissapointed in Jon and Kate) I love intervention. My very most favorite show is JUDGE JUDY
7. I love to read other blogs, maybe I'm a little bit nosey.
8. I don't like to cook for my husband because we have such different taste. I do love him tho ( ♥ Rudy)
9.I always stick up for the underdogs. I have a heart for the lost and people down on their luck. I like to think I might somehow make a difference.
10. Sometimes I wonder if I have some sort of mental illness. Seriously. I don't take criticism very well.
OK there you have it. These are some of the raw honest things about myself.
Im giving this award to my sisters...
I am definatly my mothers daughter, I dont want to make people do anything, so if ya'll dont, it wont hurt my feelings.
I hope I did it right.