Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happy Lords day to you!
We had a wonderful service at church, then we had a great lunch at sweet Sues...not because of the food but because of the fellowship...The usual crowd was there minus Mama and Fred, they were at church, but they dont like SS's every Sunday, I dont really either but , thats the only restaurant that we can take Ricky (my 18 year old step-son, who has severe Cerebral palsy) and feel comfortable.Mama said that she felt pretty good today, she looked good. She is gonna ask the dr. to check her stomach, because she has so much trouble with nausea and has had blood in her stool lately.
Michael showed me a letter that he recieved from Buster, telling him his rent is going from 300. a month to 600. a month and if its not agreeable with them they have til October 1st to move. Because he is short of cash and the place needs repairs. He told Kelly that he's gonna sell it for 39,000. Funny Daddy bought it for Buster for 20,000. But the great thing, and the blessing from God is that, after I read it I was so angry, and saddened by my own brother, that I announced to the whole table that Michael and Kelly need a new place to live and I asked for prayer , that God would help them find a house, and Richard Godfrey's sister Diane announced that she is a mortgage broker and that since Michael works all the time , she would bring him an application, and would almost certainly guarantee him a loan. God is so good. If your reading this please pray that Gods will be done, and that God would save Busters soul.
Chris and Jennifer did not come to church, she called and said that her mothers friend's mother was in the hospital and that she had to drive her mother to Nachadoches...blah blah blah, I told her, you know If ya'll were coming to please me, you were coming for the wrong reason anyway, and that when God deals with them they will come. I think I upset her, she was cussing every other word and I told her to please stop cussing when we talk, and she started telling me that Chris cusses too...I told her, I'm sure he does but not when he talks to me, he at least has respect enough to not cuss to me, she continued the cussing, so I hung up. Then I called Chris and told him ver batum what was said, he was angry with her cause he said she promised she'd go, just because she didnt go didnt mean he couldnt go. Oh well please pray for them too!
Kaleb spent the night with us , hes such a sweet boy, into everything. I was late to opening assembly cause I had to fix Whitney and Chelsies hair then feed Kaleb, dress him, and I just didnt allow myself enough time.
I went to see Chad after lunch and he was uhhhhh so so, he was kinda depressed. He asked me to challenge him to commentate another parable so I told him, the wheats and tares, so he said he'd send me a letter , telling me what it means to him. I told him to put Chris on his visitation list since me or Mark ( my sons daddy) wont be here next Sunday. I pray that Chris will go, or Matt. I think I'll ask Matt to go friday and Chris to go Sunday, I hate for Chad not to have a visitor.
Missy sang at church today, her first solo, she sang " sweet hour of prayer" she sounded like an angel. Mark and Debbie (Marks fiance) and Debbie's mother were there today, so were Veronica and Jason, and Micah, Chads friend, was there too. I was so glad to see him again, he came last Sunday too.
Alli was SOOOOOOO cute, she had on the dress I bought for her to come home in, she has really filled it out. She is just all smiles.
Lucas sat with me, I love him so much , its like Chris is there in Luke , even tho he is'nt.
Matt prayed , and took up the offering, I almost cant compose myself, when I see my boys being men in the church.
Adam and Chloe played chase around the tables after we ate, they are real pals. Kaleb wanted to get down to play too but he would've knocked OVER the tables...hes like a mack truck.
Our sermon today was based on
Dan 2:28

But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these

How God reveals things from His word to us, how God is sovereign over all, he talked about the attributes of God, His holiness, His justness, how His ways are always right.
Dan 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

I love that verse. I told Chad about the message and reiterated that God is in control, even while he is in jail.
Oh well I gotta scoot I'm gonna go talk to the pastor this evening about Chris and Jennifer, I need guidance about how to handle them.
I think I hear Rudy arrousing from his Sunday nap.
I may blog more tomorrow, until then , if your reading this God bless and keep you!

No comments: