Monday, August 15, 2005

I want to write in my blog and I want to write Chad , so I decided to write in my blog, copy , print and send it to Chad! That would be killing 2 birds with one stone, or now a days multi-tasking! Either way , here goes!
We had excellent church yesterday morning. he preacher preached out of 1 corinthians 1 :18-
1Cr 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
How apart from the Holy Spirit, no-one hears, but to us that are saved it is the words of eternal life. How we understand that we are responsible for His death,
2Cr 5:21
For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
He was perfect , sinless, and it is because of OUR sin that Jesus Christ died. He explained that Christ paid for the sins of His people,not for the sins of the ones in hell , or the ones going to hell, because if He had , there would be no reason for anyone to go to hell, because hell is eternal punishment, and Christ suffered that punishment for us, on the cross.
Isa 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1Pe 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
How the purpose for the cross was death;
Rom 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Any way it was a very good message.
After church we went to Sweet Sues and ate, it was "sweet sues" what else can I say! Mark called at about 12:25 and told me we had #4 window at 1:00 so I finished eating and made my way downtown to the jail to see Chad. Nothing unusual about our visit...I didnt get thrown out or anything...Chad seems fine , hes counting days. He has let his hair grow out, its either that or get his head shaved, and says he really dont want to cut it cause he likes his curls , so I told him, I was gonna find scripture saying that he needs to cut it , so here it is:
1Cr 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
Is that enough for ya, Chad?
Chad called the house around 9:30 last night and I was laughing and cutting up cause I was glad he had called , anyway, the operator said if you will accept the call push 0 and hold it , I did...but when I did the phone hung up....I waited till 10 thinking he'd call back but he never did.
Jennifer R. just called and said she wants to come talk to me, I said ok, so I guess she'll be here with in an hour or so.
I talked to Amy G. yesterday for the first time in about 2 years, shes sober for now, her mama has just been diagnosed with als, or Lou Guerigs disease. She is not doing so hot...Amy wants me to come get her tomorrow and let her come with me to the jail...I dont know if I will or not.
Mama was at church yesterday, she was'nt 100% but she was ...ok, she and Fred went to eat with us.
Chase C. was there with his pregnant girlfriend. She doesnt have many teeth, it is sad cause she is so young, but thats what meth does. He says she is not on it anymore, I hope not for that babys sake.
Michael and Kelly, Matt and Missy were there, Krissy was there, it was a good day!
Til' tomorrow! or when ever I get still enough to write again! :)

No comments: