Friday, October 07, 2005

Its been almost a month since Ive blogged...My life is so busy.
We worked the fair with Rudys parents for a week , it was alot of work , but fun. Whitney entered the talent contest and won...1500.00 WOW, thats alot of money for a little girl. She can sing tho, I mean she is good, God gave her a beautiful voice!
My friend Richard got arrested (again ) I think he is one of those for ever criminals. He cant stay out of trouble. I think his life is better locked up, so he cant hurt anybody. Apart from the drugs , he cant hurt anybody, its just that when he falls, he totally falls. I do love him, in the Lord, and I pray that his life will be productive for the Kingdom of God, in prison.I may go to the jail to see him today, just so I can hear with my ears , what happened.
I cleaned mamas house Tuesday, they are ok, but she is getting so weak. I also went by to see daddy and I played Whitneys talent search tape for them. They liked it. Daddy was painting some gooey junk on his roof. I told him to just call a roofer and get his roof redone. He said they want 4000. to reroof and he wont pay it. I begged him...he said NO flat out. Maybe I should get my sisters and brother and brother-in-laws to get together and re-roof it for him...hummmmmm thats an Idea!
I have to fix Whitneys c.d. for her performance tomorrow at the Country fest, she has to sing for 25 minutes. woo-hoo, shes a star!!!
Rudy is going to Mexico with his mother next Tuesday...I miss him already.
I'll write more later

1 comment:

Mary Morgan said...

Pyro 3.5 (final) Released
I gave Pyro a spin a month or two back and was really impressed with how easy it was to use.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!