Monday, November 21, 2005

I cant wait til thursday...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. We'll have all my favorite people and my favorite foods...hallelugiaI cant wait!
This will be the first time in 14 years, since my divorce from Mark, that I will have my boys HERE with me! They're not going to Marshall with daddy, probly cause Daddy's not going to Marshall, but thats O.K. what matters is that they'll be HERE with ME.
Rudy's frying the turkeys (2 of em) Mama is bringing ham, I'm making my ( almost famous) dressing, Missys making broccoli and rice casserole, Kellys makin green bean casserole, Veronica is making a spinach casserole,Mama is making candied yams, and giblet gravy,a couple of pecan pies. Veronica is also making a banana split cake, Kelly and Missy are making desserts , but they dont know what yet. Dorothy is making a vegetable and dessert as well but I'm not sure what yet. My two sisters are coming, Rudys hoping Carol will make a couple of buttermilk pies! YUM, Ronnie Kaelyn and Jennifer are coming... it will be so good to see everybody. I just cant wait. I am so thankfulll

1 comment:

Mamaw 28 said...

It's December!! Time for an update.