Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just because He disposes all things

( "Converse with the Unseen World")"
Our God is in heaven and does whatever He pleases." Psalm 115:3 "But He is unchangeable; who can oppose Him? He does what He desires." Job 23:13 While I might wish to change some things in my situation in life, I reflect that the wisdom of that gracious God who rules for me is so perfect, that any other situation in life would not be good for me. Now, though I cannot now understand how such and such circumstances are for my good, yet I know that His wisdom is a thousand times better than mine. So I should be silent in whatever He sees fit to send me. Moreover, I should adore His sovereignty, and submit to His disposal in all things--just because He disposes all things."For I know that the Lord is great; our Lord is greater than all gods. The Lord does whatever He pleases in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all the depths." Psalm 135:5-6 "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgments and untraceable His ways!" Romans 11:33

No comments: