Friday, August 29, 2008

T Y L E R Thursday!

Guess who went to day care today?
N O A H. He was so excited,
Until he realized Papa was leaving him there. Rudy said he had to pry him off of his neck. I had lots of visiting I wanted to do, and Rudy had some errands to run, so we decided it would be good for Noah.


The phrase "Busy as a bee" is an understatement. I watched this bumble bee for 10 minutes and he barely rested on anything, he was going from flower to flower. He was busy!
Here's his bush of flowers, aren't they pretty, they were Mama's flowers. I don't know how this crazy bee does it , but he lites on all of them at one time or another. Just another Miracle of God, part of His plan I'm sure.
Here's another busy guy. He's just a skinny old Dirt Dobber.He is constantly moving too, maybe thats why he's so skinny. What exactly does a dirt dobber do? Does anybody know? Oh and I do know they dob dirt... I don't know why tho.
Here's another one of Mama's flowers, So pretty!
I went by Daddy's and they weren't home. I had missed a call from them while I was in Wal-mart, but I figured I'd just go by there, well they had taken Uncle Truman to the eye doctor and it turned into an all day thing, that was why they had called me, to tell me they were not going to be home so I missed them all the way around.




I went by Rt. 6 Box 513
and saw the "virgin mary"
in the front yard...
Don't tell daddy that LOL




I went by Fred's house and nobody was there either.
Man these flowers are pretty.
I ended up going to Mama's final resting place, but she wasn't there either, I bet she's sitting at the feet of the Lord Jesus.

I was on one of the backroads coming home and I usually FLY because it is just such a fun road, it reminds me of a roller coaster, anybody who has EVER ridden with me on this road knows just what I'm talking about. It is just fun, but I was going s l o w , driving like a woman my age should and it was a good thing...
These 2 majestic animals were grazing and crossing back and over the road, wow an accident waiting to happen.
I did call 911 and report them and they said they were sending a unit out to corral them.
I did enjoy my day even tho I didn't visit anybody. It was a beautiful day.


Teach me
(Thomas Reade, "Christian Meditations")

"Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead
me in a plain path." Psalm 27:11
"Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me
where I have been wrong." Job 6:24

O Lord, teach me to know the vanity and
emptiness of the world; its insufficiency to
gratify the desires, or satisfy the longings of
the new born soul; yes, its utter inability to
make its most devoted votaries happy.
Teach me to value the bliss of heaven above
all earthly joys; and to dread the torments of
hell above all earthly sorrow.
Alas! how often do the pleasures of sense blunt
my sensibilities to those things which are above;
while the troubles of time obliterate from my
mind, the miseries which await the impenitent
and unbelieving.
Teach me, O blessed Savior, cheerfully to refuse
the pleasures of sin, which end in everlasting
torment; and cheerfully to endure those trials,
for Your sake and the gospel's, which terminate
in endless glory!

"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me Your
paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me,
for You are God my Savior, and my hope is
in You all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mann!!i wish i would have been there:]]im sure it was a glorious day:]