Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 29th, 2008

I got this Idea from HERE

FOR TODAY September 29th,2008...
Outside My Window...
The wind is softly blowing the yellow, orange, green, and brown leaves around.
I am thinking...
About raking the leaves, and keeping my back yard orderly, I wonder if that is yet another symptom of O.C.D. Oh and by the way O.C.D. is NOT just obsessive hand washing!
I am thankful for...
A nice warm home . Loved ones. My Sovereign Master who is controlling the world, including every hair on my head!
From the kitchen...
I really need to get busy and make a grocery list, here lately we have been eating out so much , and I can tell because I have gained so much weight!
I am wearing...
My gown, I am so lazy in the morning. I have my routine and getting dressed goes into the "later" catagory
I am creating...
A new me...I have been reading the book of James and I am so guilty of not bridling my tongue...I m really prayerfully asking God to help me , and I need your prayers.
I am going...
to HONESTLY try to put (Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.) my faith into action. Hopefully As I strive to please my heavenly Father, my famly will see The Lord Jesus in ME!
I am reading...
My bible but other than that,NOTHING at this moment. I do have a copy of "The Robe" on my bedside and I will start it soon.
I am hoping...
To get control of my anxiety and emotional attacks, also to get my weight back under control.
I am hearing...
The soft whirling noise of the fan behind me, and the clicking of my nails hitting the keyboard keys.
Around the house...
Noah's still asleep so everything is peaceful
One of my favorite things...
I can't think of a favorite thing...thats something I need to work on.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Visiting my daddy and step mother, visiting my step father, visiting my mothers grave,taking pictures of any and everything. Keeping my mouth shut and LISTENING
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My baby grand-daughter Dolese
My Grandson Adam
and his Bu-Ti-Ful sister,Alli ~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

5 comments:

Jac said...

I love that survey! (I might just have to steal it!)

Your grand kids are absolutely adorable!

Kathy said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I thought I'd pop over to yours and take a look. You have some adorable Grandchildren.

I hope you have a wonderful week and come back and see me any time.

Polgara said...

Thanks for the comment :0)
Pol x

S Club Mama said...

I completely understand how your kids wouldn't have rode in carseats. It wasn't a law back then (plus, people didn't go so fast & were more polite). Times are different now.

Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is really super cute!

Guard Mom Jen said...

I really like the question and answers. I think I will be posting one on my blog soon! :)

Love the pictures! I really enjoy seeing and reading your blog! Thank you for sharing with us!

Jen