I got this idea from my friend Angel , and I thought it was a great idea. Go check her list out
In the meantime, here are a few of the many blessings from the Lord that I am thankful for:
5.My Children...Christopher,Matthew,Michael, Chad,Whitney, Rudy, Ricky, Jesse, Noah
6. My christian daddy, I love you P.A.J. SR.
7.my christian mother, who's gone to be with the Lord, who I'm missing so terribly right now, because this was her favorite holiday, and who's not gonna rave about how good everything is, now that she's not here.But I am so thankful that she is with our Lord and we will meet again.
8.My wonderful step-mother Dorothy, who takes such loving care of my daddy.
9. My step-dad who took such good care of my mother
10. My grandbabies Luke, Adam, Kaleb, (I miss this boy so much)Allison, Dolese
11. My sisters Mary Ellen, & Carol, and my baby brother, Buster
12. My pastor who preaches truth and sells it not!
13.My church and church family
14.my friends (blogger and otherwise)