Monday, December 08, 2008

Sunrise 12/8/08

I woke Whitney up this morning and left her room. In a minute I heard her call me "Mama, Look" I went back into her room to see her looking out the window and this is what we saw! How beautiful...Thank you Lord Jesus. This reminds me that His mercy is NEW every morning. All I can say is WOW...


Lam 3:20- 26 My soul hath [them] still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
[It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not.
[They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.
The LORD [is] my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD [is] good unto them that wait for him, to the soul [that] seeketh him.
[It is] good that [a man] should both hope and quietly wait
for the salvation of the LORD.






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

junglemama said...

Very beautiful! Wow- indeed! have a wonderful week!

Washer Mom Val said...

Amen.

Tatersmama said...

OhMyGoodness...What a beautiful sight to wake up to!

Carol said...

Very pretty!

Dee said...

Your so cool. I love the way you write. I will miss you as you fly away. Have a good visit. I will be looking forward to hearing about the trip. Also want to say your mom was very pretty. It is so tender of you to honor by decorating her grave. The sky photos are awesome. I would love to have pictures of clouds and sunsets in my next home. I am just not a good photographer. Thank you so much for all your prayers and moral support. I have placed it all in my heart. Dee

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Wow Glenda! Wow!
Aren't you glad your daughter noticed? and called you in to share the beauty with you?
What a way to wake up!

Becky said...

Beautiful! Praise the Lord for bringing up the sun each day!

Jen said...

Gorgeous sunrise! Thanks so much for sharing!