Friday, February 20, 2009

N.C.Day 4

We had a nice day today. Michael got up with Kaleb. I love hearing them in the morning. The tickle guy came to visit Kaleb (again) this morning...he tickles him and blows his belly. It is a pleasure to hear!
Kelly and I went to get our hair cut. They took about 2 inches off of Kelly's hair and about 6 inches off of mine. Here are pics of the after:



Please don't be mad "big daddy"

Here is My daughter-in-law , Kelly Anne




Kaleb is such a happy little boy who entertains himself. He PLAYS! He has dinosaurs and army men, colors and color books, and he occupies himself for hours (minutes)...



He is doing very good on writting his name. He is unique just like his E



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this reallyreallyreally upsets me why would you do that??!

Anonymous said...

I like it looks real good... Big Daddy

Mamaw 28 said...

Looks good on both of you!! Glad you are having a wonderful time.

Carol said...

Hey you look beautiful! I love your hair and Kelly's too.

I love all the pictures. Kaleb looks so much like Michael when he was a little boy, except Michael's hair was darker. He's precious!

Looks like you are having a good time. That's great!

TTYL. Bye

Candid Carrie said...

That has got to be the best letter "e" I have ever seen!

Here's hoping there isn't a teacher out there who tries to change it!

Happy Fx4, Carrie

Anonymous said...

aww..Kaleb looks like a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

aww..Kaleb looks like a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

oops! sorry!