Sunday, February 22, 2009

NC day 5

We went to the ocean today (the Atlantic) and I took a ton of pictures...but I did something very stupid. Before I saved them on my little storage disc, I deleted them . You might ask how in the world did you do that, lets just say too many cooks spoil the broth, and leave it at that. I am so mad at myself they were such good pictures. O well there's no sense in crying over spilt milk.
Here's one picture that Michael saved on his PC



I had 2 video's, and I had written I love Whitney and I love Rudy in the sand, and I had beautiful pictures of the huge waves and sand and shells...............I need to just forget it. Here's what I have!
LOVE,
Glenda!

3 comments:

Washer Mom Val said...

Know that feeling. Still looks awesome - have a great time - looks, sounds like you are!

Carol said...

Well, the one is a good picture!

Happy Birthday today!!

Love you.

Unknown said...

happy birthday:)!!