Monday, August 22, 2005

Happy Monday morning. Went to church yesterday and it was good to be in the house of the Lord! We heard an excellent message on Luke 23 :13. He talked about the deception that is going on in the churches today, the emotionalism that doesnt save. How there will be few, as in the days of Noah. How you as a christian shouldnt have all these habits (worldly) of course doing or not doing these things wont save you or keep you saved but WHY would a new man WANT to do old things! Chris and Jennifer, Matthew and Missy ,and Michael and Kelly were there. Thank you Lord!
Then I went to see Chad , he is fine, starting to get his hopes up about getting out, talking about where he's gonna try to get a job and HOW he's gonna go back to school. I told him Chris has been coming to church and he said I'll be there in 3 Sundays, mama , I cant wait.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
I am about to get ready to go take Mama and Fred to Dallas , for Fred to have catarac surgery. Mama tried to tell me no she could handle it, but I insisted, I told her I couldnt be comfortable and for them to let me take them , for me, my peace of mine.
I got a couple of interesting e-mails from my nephew Ronnie, I think maybe he's searching...I am praying for him.
O well I gotta go get ready, also the carpet cleaner man is coming today, so I gotta help Rudy get the excess furniture moved! I wanna know How do you get music on your blog, any answers welcome.
God bless and keep all who read here, and I hope ya'll have a good day :)

No comments: